Peanut Butter Chocolate Oreo Cookies…super easy and super yummy. Hard to have only one..so don’t!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Oreo Cookies…what? Ain’t no thing! This recipe is EASY and it is a great party treat. It’s is not a low calorie treat by any means but what the heck, sometimes you have to live a little, right? Peanut Butter Chocolate Oreo Cookies is the answer to that!
1. Cut 1/2 inch off of tin cupcake holder. Do this 24 times and set up on a baking pan.
2. Open bars of chocolate. Break into chunks and put in a microwaveable bowl. Heat it on medium high for about 1 minute to start with, and then remove from the microwave and stir. Repeat heating at shorter intervals, 15 to 20 seconds, stirring in between, until the chocolate is completely melted and has a smooth consistency.
3. Pour into cupcake holders, creating a 1/4 thick flat cookie base. Place baking pan in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
4. Pour 1/2 cup of maple syrup into peanut butter. Stir until thoroughly mixed.
5. Stir on cocoa powder – optional.
6. If too liquidy, put peanut butter in refrigerator for 10 minutes to harden.
7. Take out peanut butter and banking pans. Spoon peanut butter onto 12 cookie bases. Gently pry the remaining 12 based from their tinfoil and place on top or leave cookies as open face.
8. Eat immediately, or freeze.
IT’S A CROWD PLEASER!
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to Awesome Vegans with Elysabeth Alfano on iTunes and on my Youtube Channel, Elysabeth Alfano. And be sure to subscribe to my monthly newsletter to never miss a Facebook Live interview session or live cooking demos.